Thirteen days left until Bonny has the puppies and counting…
News on Bonny:
- Exercise reduced from two long walks to one longish pottering kind of walk daily.
- Being offered three meals a day but appetite somewhat reduced, therefore adding treats on top (like some mackerel or a few grates of cheese) to tempt her.
- Currently considering buying a whelping kit (approximately £50) and son John has offered to pay.
- Cardbox initially chosen too small. Most of you recommend cornering off a larger area which makes sense.
- Watched some videos of dogs birthing on You Tube and think we know which end is which etc.
- Have shaved hair from Bonny’s belly to a) help her keep cool and b) facilitate lactation/feeding etc. (Might have done this a bit early).
Now for the important stuff. Me!
It has been hot again and today, the bin-men were annoying with their beeping lorry and so on and then wobbly gran took us for a walk. Unfortunately, the pictures are a bit grainy (that’s her fault) but there we have it. Wobbly Gran has recovered from her fall and is doing so well that she is up and about. How’s about that!!!!
Glad there is some good news as England were dismal in the World Cup and we are glad it is all over. Painful! Murray is still winning at Wimbledon but we rather liked the American he beat today (Querrey) and think we will be seeing more of him next year (all 6′ 6″).