Reasons to be cheerful …Part 2 (Bonny’s)
Hello there, Hector has decided to share the responsibility of blogging with me, so here I am Bonny the lovely dog in front of piccy.
It bit hard to write at the moment as I am playing chase round the sofa with Hector but I can shout out a few reasons to be cheerful while my PA assists at keyboard:
(My) Reasons to be cheerful:
- I am cute, more cute than Hector!!
- I am intelligent and know how the world works – for instance when mum lays down on sofa for watching tv, I lay by her side for itchy scritchy scratchy. You have to move fast to get best place but Hector thick and not caught on yet.
- I have a den. It is in the cupboard under the stairs. I don’t sleep in my basket like my hooman thinks, no I squirrel away, under and over obstacles until in the far reach of said cupboard. She not know ’bout this yet.
- I like sticks and often dash into house from back garden with them, but usually mum takes them off me (don’t understand but she not like mess) and I have to go outside for chewing practice which is ok, cos I likes being outside too.
- I am never lonely – because I have HECTOR (the nice but dim) and I really loves tormenting him!
So you see, we all have something nice going on in our lives and long may it continue.
Thank you for popping by.